Discounted: Aero Head Lines (Red)
These are the old-style red Aero Head lines.
The Beulah Aero Head is our Mid Length Spey Style Shooting Head. Designed for use as a dry line with skating/surface flies, traditional hair wing, spey flies with the ability for light sinking Poly Leaders on spey length (12') and longer) two-handed rods.
- Available as head only w/o integrated front loop for cleanest loop formation and positive turn over at all distances
- Condensed rear taper keeps the angler in contact at all times with our Spey Mid Length Aero Head
- Line I.D. laser printed on front tip of head for quick reference
- Excellent taper design to carry tight loops long distances to cover medium to large waterways
- Brightly colored head for visibility to control/slow the line at long distances and low light situations
- Best used w/ 30lb butt section off the terminal end of the Beulah Aero Head